Waiting

30 April 2009

Do you ever feel like you're just waiting for a certain moment or event to come? Tonight feels that way. Mostly school but there are some other things in the back of my mind too. Well, not really the back of my mind because I discussed them with my parnter. She seems the most understanding out of anyone I talked to so far and I really appreciated that. (Plus she knows FISHERS POPCORN!!!).

The main thing on my list is waiting for this week to be done. Then.... life goals. Probably ones I won't get to for another year or two (and even some beyond that) but I guess I can wait. I feel like I've been waiting for a long time already....

Hopefully once I start getting some of these test knocked out I'll feel better about the whole situation. I can cross my fingers. For other dreams too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...