Live the Life You Love

18 September 2009

Today is just one of those days. I even failed a calculus test today but I'm still really happy!

Drinking some amazing chai tea, having the best bagel in the history of bagels, belting out Disney songs (just to end on PERFECT timing), being with my best friend and boyfriend the whole day, eating pizza, zebra cake, sitting in candle light with my new music, well, life is good.

I love days when I take my attitude into my own hands. I make decisions (ones I know that I will like) which help me keep my mood in a completely positive realm. The first thing that comes to mind - waking up the RIGHT way. I love waking up and having TIME to do what I want to do. Things I've found that start the day off right for me: tea, cinnamon treats, yoga, reading (book or paper), being outdoors on a clear/crisp morning, eating/reading/listening to music outdoors, and planning an adventure for later in the day.

From there, everything generally feels right. It helps me stay positive for the rest of the day. Each new day has been a blessing (even this past week being stressed). Now I'm at the weekend and I'm prepared to step up to get things done. I'm ready!

One quote I want to leave you with from off of my wall - I don't have written who said it, but you can always google it. ;)

"Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...