Hello Again!

26 December 2009

I apologize for my short hiatus but I've been away from computers for a fair while now. I've already had two weeks of vacation from college and its incredible how quickly the days fly by! The first week consisted mostly of meeting up with friends from home and packing for my research trip. The second week was the research trip. I came back to my hometown on Wednesday and still had some holiday shopping to do! Of course the next two days were spent celebrating the holidays with family!

I'll certainly put up some more stories and photos from the research trip in Alabama, Christmas Eve, and Christmas but I am currently at my boyfriend's house after the holidays and must be getting back to the little luxuries in life. I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well and will be updating you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...