Reviewing 2009

01 January 2010

I love my college and my wonderful friends.


I appreciate all the freedom I have at school and I hope to remember the everyday fun such as making jokes over lunch, listening to Jake play guitar in his bed, Noah getting really cute when he's sleepy, and ordering pizza. The little things are what make up the big picture.


I switched my major to Earth Science very early in the spring semester.


Relay for Life was held again at JMU. I also captained a team in my hometown.

Summer provided lots of opportunities to meet up with friends and have campfires.

Fourth of July was spent with Noah's family.....

...and my own.

I moved into my first apartment in 2009.


I became even closer with my best friend, sister, and boyfriend.


School spirit held strong and I watched my boyfriend perform in his last football game as a Marching Royal Duke.

My high school's football games were a great place to catch up with old band alumni.

The traditional post-Thanksgiving hike took place again.

Brought in the New Year with friends playing lots of games at the lake house.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...