So Much to Love

28 February 2010

This weekend has been an excellent mix of pleasure and work. I enjoyed having my friends come down to visit and I even got some one-on-one time with my sweetheart.

I've been browsing new blogs today during breaks and found several that I enjoy. I also looked through my friends' photos on facebook (and some prof. photography sites) and I feel motivated. Some of that motivation is for taking pictures, some is for traveling, and some is for the future. There are so many things that are going well in my life and just as many that I can look forward to. I just want to express how grateful I am to have the opportunities that I do, the people in my life, and the health to experience everything.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...