The Things We Need

24 February 2010

Have you ever had someone completely flip your day around? It's amazing the way others can affect our whole attitude about an activity, a class, or a day. Luckily, I have a very supportive and encouraging boyfriend who knows me better than I know me sometimes. Last week, this week, and next week have been (and will be) very full of stress. There are so many projects, oral presentations, tests, readings, and plans that I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed. Yesterday evening it all sort of caught up with me and I was in a real funk. Noah ended up saying and doing just exactly the right things for me to feel better. I know our happiness should be determined from ourselves first, but I do think that with some outside help it can be easier. I hope I never take for granted the people in my life who help to carry my burdens whether it be a sister understanding my pain about health, a friend who understands when I just need a laugh, or a boyfriend who gives me his all whenever I need it. May I please bless the people in my life the way they bless me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...