Foodies and Sun

18 March 2010

Check out Analiese's blog post today, I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't know yet if I have the self control to cut out carbs and sugars (as much as I love veggies, I'm not sure I love them quite that much). Although, I've been making more of an effort to try good-for-you snacks such as apples with small doses of peanut butter or fiber rich cereal. Analiese's blog is one of my favorites and she is inspiring in her food and health decisions.

On another note, thought I'd let you know that the beautiful sun has blessed us in Virginia with its presence once again! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be able to eat outside and bask in the sun's glow? I'm thinking a dress may be in order for my class-free Friday just to celebrate the wonderful weather. {Besides, what girl doesn't want to go out and feel so feminine and light to match the beauty of spring??}

May you have a wonderful warm weekend ahead of you!



Img from here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...