Spring Cleaning

16 March 2010

Whew, just went through facebook and went from 555 friends to 343 and I'll have to work on that a little more later - it's still too many. The problem is some people have super awesome photos and I stay mainly for that reason rather than "friendship". I probably talk to 5-10% of those people regularly online.

Ah well, at least it's an improvement! Do you ever feel like de-cluttering your life a bit?

Today was a start, no, not just on facebook. Solid class from 9:30-1:00pm. Then took a break and headed to campus. Ended up studying for my lab practical until dinner. Then lab and now I'm back home. Soon it's time to start on a paper. Usually once I begin to be productive it gets easier from there. That initial energy is the issue.

Did you notice how perfectly spring-like it was today? Where I live you could walk around in just a shirt and jeans and be quite fine, the sun was shining, blue skies, and the sunset was gorgeous. After such a harsh winter I am very grateful for some warmer weather coming our way!

Do you have any spring cleaning rituals in your home? That time is drawing near you know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...