Motivational Mondays! (and Harry Potter Trailers)

28 June 2010

Today has been a complete turn around from the "down in the dumps" that yesterday consisted of.  Although I did work for seven hours today I had the evening to look forward to. Noah made a decision to come down and visit me for the whole evening and I'm so very glad he did!

Something about having him here during the week makes it much easier to be happy throughout the week days.  It feels more, permanent .... somehow. Well, this evening we watched some tv, made dinner, made brownies, watched a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer (you can also see it embedded at the bottom of this post - the longer, more magnificent trailer is the first and another new one is below that), worked out together, and admired the beautiful sunset.

All in all, it's been a wonderful day! Are there any fellow HP lovers out there?  What has been the best part of your Monday so far?

PS - Wanted to share these thoughts with you; they gave me a smile! On my Nabisco 100 cal Oreo pack it is written "Snacktime Inspirations: Here's a novel idea.... make some time to catch up on "me time" with a good book and a cup of tea.  Remember, relaxing the mind and body can make you more productive and happy."  Aren't those some nice words to find on your snack pack? Plus I like the way they called it a novel idea and they mention a book.  Hope that was a reason for you to smile as well.  Think I'll go follow their advice!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...