Apple Butter

15 October 2010

Please dear readers, tell me you've had apple butter before! The church I grew up in makes it every fall and it's sort of tradition for my dad and I to go and stay the night stirring and heating the fires. For the last couple of years Noah has been there to help us too. I always look forward to it.

This year we didn't end up staying the night because we planned to head to the pumpkin patch the next day{have I not put up those photos yet?}and then meet Noah's family for a mini-reunion.  Still, we stayed around and worked until 2am. It's always a good time {plus we make the best apple butter}!




1 comment:

Café Chick said...

We don't have apple butter over on this side of the world so, while it's something I have heard of, I don't actually know what it is or what it tastes like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...