Experience: 35mm lens

18 October 2010

My friend Meredith let me borrow a 35mm lens from her this weekend after our CKI (Circle K International) Rally.  She takes photos for our school paper (The Breeze) and the lens I had with me worked better for her needed shots that day so we swapped and both benefited. I haven't gotten to experiment with a 35mm before but I have wanted to since stumbling across Chronicles of a Country Girl more than a year ago.

My shots didn't turn out near as well as Kate's always do but it was still a lot of fun to experiment with!






Noah went out with me into the Arboretum to take these shots and we had some fun experimenting with portraits too.  I'll put a few of those up tomorrow but my favorites have always been nature. You can see a little guy that we stumbled across on our walk yesterday. Cute! Also, the second to last picture is of a basket. Inside are little notes on the Poet Tree.  Noah pointed out the pun to me (Poet Tree = Poetry, get it?? I didn't....).  Have a happy Monday and I hope you can do something that you've always wanted to try!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

These are absolutely amazing! I can't even choose a favorite!!!!!
Great work:)

Kimbirdy said...

oh i love those photos! just beautiful. i would love to have a nice camera (and learn to use it). i always have such grand ideas for pictures, but can never achieve them with my little point and shoot. someday right?...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...