Milanos

22 October 2010

{Milanos in my box}

I won a contest on facebook this summer for Peppridge Farm Milano Cookies.  I was one of many winners but hey, I was still a winner! The prize? 24 packages of Strawberry Milano cookies. They just came in the mail yesterday!

Yes, it's crazy & unbelievable. Although my personal favorite is the Mint Milano you can't go wrong getting 24 packages of any type of Milano in the mail for free.  

I'm  a little sad because I definitely took pictures of the box yesterday when I still had all 24 and somehow those photos (along with about 10 others) are no longer on my memory card.... 

Well, it's pretty sweet to come home to a box outside your apartment with delicious treats inside from a contest.  On receiving treats, I think I may host a giveaway when I reach 30 followers.  A bag or two of Strawberry Milano cookies will be included in the giveaway and also one of the charm bracelets I mentioned earlier this week! There will likely be a few other things but we'll have to wait and see what they'll be. 

Have a very happy Friday! 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

WOOOT!!!
What a perfect prize!
Want to go running with me after a bag or 2...?
;)


Happy weekend to you!!!!

Erin said...

That is hilarious!

Jordanna said...

WOW! That is awesome! How fun to win something! And you're so cute to think about a giveaway at 30 followers. I became your 28th follower ;) Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...