Rally to Restore Sanity

29 October 2010

{via}

I'm doubting I'll have another chance to post between now and Sunday but hopefully when I do I'll have a lot more photos to share with you all!

Tonight I'm babysitting and which is good (I'm so poor!) but I've been stressed all week and perhaps I should have opted to take a night off.  Then, I get up bright and early tomorrow morning to head to the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear! 

Perhaps you watch the Daily Show or Colbert Report? Often I'm not up late enough any more to see the shows but I did watch on Wednesday when President Obama was on with Jon Stewart!  So, Noah and I will be in DC for the day (fortunately only a 2 1/2 hour drive or so for us) and take lots of photos for you all! 

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh! The rally is this weekend!!!! I hope you have fun and can take pics of your time:)
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...