With the Sun

13 October 2010


I may have mentioned my new routine of going to bed early and waking up by 7am here & here. This has really been a remarkable new feat for me. I was terrified of having 8ams this semester but guess what, it's not so bad.  In fact, I like it. 


For the past couple of weeks, when I head to my Practicum classroom I've noticed that I'm on the road before the sun has risen.  Today was even better! Since I did my first mini-lesson today I arrived at school even earlier than usual {7:30am} and the sun was just peeking over the mountains as I walked into the school {the above picture was taken with my cell phone}. 


The day feels brighter and longer, I'm getting more sleep, and the sunrises are every little bit as beautiful as the sunsets I'm used to watching.  Have you ever down-heartedly changed your routine only to find that you like it the new way so much better? It's a pleasant surprise isn't it!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yay! I'm a morning person too.
So glad you get an extra hour (or 2) of beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...