A Day to Enjoy

06 November 2010

Today has been heaven compared with the last couple of weeks. Noah and I came to our hometown to spend the weekend and for the first time in a long time I've forgotten about work.  Well, half an hour ago I remembered and I've been feeling a bit guilty since then but for the most part it's been a grand old time.

Today was the local Kiwanis Pancake Day which is fun to go support.  Plus I met up with one of my girlfriends for her birthday and even got my ears pierced! I wish she was still at University with me but at least she's from my hometown (we didn't get to know one another until college).  Then Noah & I went to see my grandparents.  I've been feeling guilty about not seeing them for the last..... couple of months. I know, I'm terrible! Then Noah and I relaxed. Naps, nice dinner, some tv, and an apple pie for dessert.  All in all it's been a great mini-vacation day!


The sunrise this morning.


Noah was feeling the pancakes!


Kara's birthday cakes!


A local ice cream joint. It's closing for the winter this weekend!




My second piercing. I'll have to be good about it for the next six to eight weeks but it shouldn't be too much work for me. 


One of my favorite girls in the world! She's so good about making me smile and we can talk about anythings. Love, love, love her!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like a fun day Alli!!
Love the new earrings:)))
And I want to go for a Shake at the Shake Place!
:)
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...