Halloween

03 November 2010


I hosted a halloween party the other night or perhaps Noah and I both did.... He was a great help in setting up decorations.  We ate pizza, talked, played pin-the-fans-on-the-vampire (which I made), and played Things.  It was an all around great time and now I'm hoping about doing a Thanksgiving Potluck. Yum!





Yes, I made this vampire! I was impressed with such artistic ability shining through in a non-artistic person.



The apartment had orange and purple lights and lots of spooky decorations!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love orange twinkle lights! Feeling a bit sad to take them down...
Good thing the Christmas ones will be going up in a few more weeks!

Kimbirdy said...

oh that looks fun! great job with the vampire - what do you mean you don't have artistic talents?! it may not be your major or profession, but you got artistic talents lady! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...