Out My Window

04 November 2010

Time to catch up with a few "Out My Window" Photos.  When I find a beautiful sky, sunset, or sunrise I like to share them with others! Here are a few pictures from the last two weeks. Some aren't necessarily out of my bedroom window (could be car or a passerby on the street) but they were pretty nonetheless! Keep in high spirits - tomorrow is Friday!

Noah's parents are coming through town tonight and will be taking us out to dinner as a special little treat. I love eating out - my biggest weakness currently.  I just love food too much! My personal favorite is El Charros, a Mexican restaurant right across the street! Where's your favorite place to eat out?










The 2nd to last photo is of a sunrise and the last is of a sunset that you've seen a few times before now. It was just so glorious I had to throw one more in (though it may be a teency bit blurry because I was in a moving car).  Enjoy and happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful photos! You've got a lovely view...

Dawn said...

What great shots from a window!!!
I do so love that 2nd last one! My favorite for sure:))

Heather said...

Love that last picture, the colors are amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...