Quick Recap

28 November 2010





I'm exhausted (yes, at 10pm) so I'd better get off to bed.

I had a great break from the semester for a week and boy was it needed!

  • Noah & I were toasted at his family's Thanksgiving
  • Food. Lots of it.
  • Lots of oohs and aahs over a certain piece of jewelry
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Shopping
  • New boots
  • Free computer bag
  • The, um, Camping Game
  • Scrabble
Yeah, that's a very quick recap and I'll be back to more regular posting this upcoming week! 

I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You know what? Only about four weeks until Christmas. Hard to beat that!

PS - If you want to see cats playing patty-cake, Noah's cousins enjoyed this.

2 comments:

Kimbirdy said...

i know, christmas is right around the corner - it's crazy! glad you had such a great thanksgiving!

Dawn said...

Looks wonderful!
Nothing like together-time!!!!!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...