Etsy for a Cure

31 January 2011


Hello everyone! Happy Monday. 

I have opened up an etsy site after inspiration from Alexanne's etsy site. I'm no professional photographer, but I hope to raise some money for Relay for Life.

The American Cancer Society is a foundation that raises money to help find a cure for cancer. Relay for Life is a way for everyone to get involved. We have an all day (and all night event) and we raise awareness and funding for cancer. 

Currently I'm aiming to raise $200 for the cause. If you'd be interested in helping, check out my etsy site here to buy a photo (the proceeds go to Relay) or make a straight donation at my Relay page. Any donations help! 

You may know that I lost my mom to brain cancer just after my freshman year of college. I was 18. I hope that one day we can find a cure and help keep families together for longer. This is my post from last year's Relay and if you can't donate, consider volunteering at a cancer fundraiser in your own area. 

Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...