Love From Me Project

17 January 2011

I saw this on Kate's Chronicles of a Country Girl blog today and thought immediately that I must share it with you all!


The Love From Me Project is calling all photographers (amateurs and professionals) to submit photos to be put into calendars, books, and cards to raise money for cancer.

"All proceeds from the project will be donated to the Rose Fund c/o the Health Services Foundation in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. This is a registered charity created to help cancer patients deal with financial difficulties. You can read the story behind the Rose Fund here."


Take the time to either submit a photo or pass on word of this project to others.  It's for an excellent cause!


*edit* I fixed the link for the Love From Me Project. It worked yesterday evening but not this morning. Let me know if it doesn't work now!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

ahhhhh this is soooo amazing!!!

Erin said...

Thanks for sharing this, Alli. I'm going to check it out right now.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

That is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...