Reasons to Smile

24 January 2011


Well, It's Monday morning and the weekend was way too short. So..... before class I wanted to list some of my reasons to smile.

  • the word fiancé makes me smile and giggle
  • first class on Monday isn't until 10:10
  • yoga and a dance class are lined up for the week
  • I've been reading book after book this month
  • I have some DIY ideas inspired by other bloggers 
  • CKI is having it's first meeting tonight (I love my fellow volunteers!)
  • My roomies & I ordered Chinese last night and we got to hang out together
  • One field trip down!
  • The blogosphere is full of inspiring, happy people. I love it.
What are your reasons to smile this Monday morning?

2 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Yay, I love the blogosphere too. So fun. Happy Monday!

Kimbirdy said...

fiance is a totally weird word. we weren't engaged long enough for me to get used to it. actually we still call each other boyfriend and girlfriend all the time out of habit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...