Snow Daze

27 January 2011


Yesterday, starting around noon, we had a tremendous snowfall. The University ended up canceling classes from 2pm onward and today we don't begin classes until 12pm. Of course... this isn't K12, snow just means classes being made up on different days.

Last night I saw one of my girlfriends.  She was catching me up on her life and we talked about dogs (I want one so bad), guys, careers, and travel. Then I watched Despicable Me with my apartment roomies. Good movie! I love the youngest girl so dang much. All she wants is fluffy unicorn! How cute is that?

Today will be spent try to find some DIY projects on the internet and daydreaming about possible Valentine's Day parties....

What do you do when you find yourself with a day off? 

5 comments:

Shadow_Light5 said...

Makes me think of Matt Pond's song Snow Day, wish I could attach videos in comments ugghh lol.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Today is one of my days off and what am I doing? Blogging, of course!

Kimbirdy said...

i love when i get a random day off! i usually go exercise and then shopping. i guess that's harder to do when the reason for your day off is a huge snowstorm. in that case, exercise and then playing in the snow! then movies or games with friends. i hope you're having a blast and stay safe!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful photograph~ how long have you been taking photos? What camera are you using?

Haley K said...

yay for snow days! Even though I realize they're a lot different in college than in elementary school ;) And i still need to see Despicable Me...movie night with the hubby tonight sounds goooooood

PS - Alli thank you so, so much for the heart-felt comments and prayers for my sister-in-law and her family. It means the world...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...