Sunday 101

16 January 2011

Week 2 of 101 in 1001 is now complete


{Hopefully tomorrow I can do yoga as well as this guy!}


This week I started in on #12 (Write a Letter to a Child) from Make a Child Smile.

Continued on with #9 (Read at least 2 books a month). January is most definitely complete for this goal!

#28 (Start Each Morning with some Beauty) has been started and I must say I like it so far. It's nice to start mornings off with some inspiration!

#31 is going well now that the semester has started. We have an awesome gym but it's overly crowded right now. I'm signing up for some classes this week too with friends that are physical in nature.

Hopefully next week I'll be able to tell you that #19 has been accomplished. This is "Take a Yoga Class". I've done yoga before on my own following DVDs but I've never been to a group class. I'm signed up for one tomorrow (and if I like it I'll do one on Tuesday as well). Wish me luck, I'm a little nervous since I've never done it with other people before.

Also, #1 has been continued which is Take One Photo Each day.  I did miss one day this week so 5 & 6 are actually from the same day. Oops. Sometimes it slips my mind but it's nice to make the effort to capture a piece of life each day.


Day 1: My photo mug of Noah playing trombone
Day 2: My Starbucks Gold Card
Day 3: Snow!!
Day 4: Farm Market
Day 5: Sunset at Festival
Day 6: Inside one of our dining halls
Day 7: Flags hanging in the Kennedy Center

Hope you've had a marvelous weekend! How are your resolutions going?

5 comments:

Jenn W said...

the festival sunset is the best view ever.

Red Boots said...

You've got some lovely photos there Alli! I agree it is sometimes hard work to remember to take a photo a day, or to find something photo worthy in your day. But I just think that with all that practice hopefully it's helping to improve my photography skills

x

ps: I've been telling myself for years and years that I'll go to yoga, and so far I haven't been. One day i will!!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Yay, you're doing well! I wish I was as good at keeping up with my 101 in 1001!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

january must be a good month for reading.....it's all i've been doing!

Kimbirdy said...

wow, good for you! and i'm so excited you are writing a letter to a child. it warms my heart! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...