Sunday 101

20 February 2011

Working on my 101 in 1001! I'm excited to review these aspirations each week, it really keeps me aware of how much I aim to do! Are you keeping up with your goals?

#9 Read at least two books a month. This is slowly coming along! I'm trying to finish Halo and Acts of Faith. In January I was kicking butt at this goal but now the semester is in full swing and I remember why it's so difficult to read for pleasure.

#27 Find 100 geocaches. Coming along well! We found another three or so this week while on our day off this Tuesday!

#28 Start each day with some beauty.  This has been marked off yet again (with the exception of the last two days when I couldn't connect to my favorite photography site). I may find another website soon. You can get some daily lovely photographs at my twitter @allisonmseward

This week has been a little slow on the goals but I'm not going to get frustrated because of it. After all, I didn't even have a weekend!  I know once spring break hits I'll be able to get out a little more and accomplish some of my aspirations.

PS - Check out the giveaway!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I am so PROUD of you for continuing on your goals!!!!! That geocaching one is fine goal:)
What a wonderful weekend:)
Have a great new week!

Ashley said...

Your blog is looking really great! Love all your changes!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

It's definitely coming along!

Kristen said...

I'm trying to read 2 books a month too! It's tough... but worth it.

I just saw your comment on Everyday Musings and yes they did film the notebook in Cypress Gardens. I live in Charleston too and posted about the movie the other day.

Kimbirdy said...

you're doing so well with you goals! this month i got a random job and then took that trip to SF which totally threw me off the path. but i'm hoping this week i can get settled back into the routine. these posts are so inspirational! thank you!

Cait said...

ahh great idea girl! your blog is BEAUTIFUL! i wish i knew how to make it look just as nice since I just started blogging! xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...