To Be Warm Again

16 February 2011


It's a miracle! It's supposed to be nearly 60 degrees today and it will hit 70 here on Friday! Your warm thoughts worked. Thank you so much

I can't explain how good it feels to have sun on your skin when you're walking around. I'm seriously considering busting out a sundress for Friday! Just because. 

I love every season, but winter is probably my least favorite. Throughout all of winter there are incredibly stressful classes and it's freezing outside. Occassionally you get trapped indoors due to snow and while it's pretty it can also be frustrating.

For the first time I can remember in my life - I'm ready to jump straight to summer. Fireflies and green grass, well, head this way!

6 comments:

bethany said...

Sooo agreed. I love winter, until the end of December. Then I'd like it to take all it's snow, howling wind and leave my town.

It's melting here...and my heart is singing. :)

Ashley said...

Here, here! My hubs gets seasonal depression in the Winter and is a grump when it's so cold! It'll be 70 here today and high 70s tomorrow! (Which is funny since we were below 0 last week - Oklahoma is crazy like that.) ...And you should DEFINITELY rep the sundress!

Chelsea said...

I just found your blog and love it!

;)

There is a jewelry give a way on my blog! You should go check it out!

Have a great day!

Kimbirdy said...

yay!! we just had several months of sunny, hot weather {so strange to me, but i guess that's southern california}. we're now officially back to cold and rainy though. and up in san francisco {where we're headed in a couple hours} it's even colder! it was sort of fun though to pull out the old cold weather clothes again. i hope you get to have your warm sunshine for a good long while!

Dawn said...

I'm so ready too...It's just that if I jumped into it now- I would freeze in seconds;))

Glad you're getting spring fever:)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Wow and here I am excited for 40's and 50's! I would kill for 60's and 70's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...