Try and Relax

17 February 2011


Let's face it, we all get stressed sometimes. That's a lot of the reason I turn to this blog to be positive and list my reasons to smile. It's also why I love reading your beautiful blogs and finding some inspiration in my day. Thank you.

I'm feeling a little rough around the edges right now due to college. Yes, college in it's entirety. That means it's time for me to step back and take account for what I'm grateful for today.
  • Sunny, warm weather. Can't beat it!
  • Pizza tonight - it's our special treat on Thursdays
  • Some of my favorite shows are on tonight (30 Rock, Outsourced anyone?)
  • Spring Break is only two weeks away
  • My fiance is wonderful
  • I ate cantaloupe today
Ways I'm de-stressing today? I'm blogging, of course. Also I'm trying to really get some work done, eating pizza, and belting country music out. Noah can't stand country music but it's my guilty pleasure. It just screams back-country roads to me with green grass and windows rolled down. I guess it comes from  my k12 days of country music on the big, yellow bus (and I lived in the country). 

5 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Good for you, for fighting off that stressed-out feeling and focusing on the positive. Sunshine does wonders, doesn't it?

I like Thursday night tv too. The Office always makes me laugh!

PS: Don't tell anyone, but I'm kind of a sing-along-to-country-music-way-too-loud kind of girl too... ;~)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh forgot to mention... report cards aren't that bad if you're organized and work out a good system of commenting ahead of time {rather than re-inventing the whell with each and every report}. In the beginning of my career, I found them hellish. I don't let them stress me out too much anymore! It's just the looming deadline part of it that I really don't like.

Nicole Marie said...

thank you thank you! i literally tried for an hour to get that thing /> and ended up accidentally erasing everything several times. i guess i needed to erase the /> at the bottom and the top. thank you!

Bri said...

watching outsourced is a major de-stressor for me! i love that show. humor is pure medicine :)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I want a vacation SO BAD. I am SO tired right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...