Cake Pops and Tea

11 March 2011


Today and tomorrow Starbucks is doing a promotion - when you buy a drink you get a petite (I chose a cake pop!) for free! 

That was really nice, check them out!

Of course, I did have to drink the tea from the cup since I can't sip from straws yet and I had to break up the cake pop with my fingers - but hey, what gal doesn't love free stuff am I right?

My jaw isn't as sore today which is a very good thing and I think we may try Mexican food for dinner. I've been craving cheese dip for 2 days now when I feel up to food so cross your fingers for me! My plans for tonight are to catch up on my letter writing and to get a package ready to mail out tomorrow. I've fallen behind on everything this week while healing so I apologize if my thank you cards or packages are belated! You should be getting them early next week.  

Hope you have a marvelous weekend! Much love. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So glad you're feeling better, girlfriend! I heard from the sponsor your cards should be there within two weeks (sorry it'll be so long - I had no idea!). That cake pop looks very tasty and I am jealous. I may have to whip out my Starbucks gift card!

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

So glad you are feeling a little better, girl! I have heard about this promotion... awesome! I want to try one of those cake pops.

Kimbirdy said...

i'm glad things are getting better for you. it took my friends way longer to be able to eat solid foods at all! so i'm happy you were healed enough to eat in time for starbucks' fun promotion! :) and i think surgery is a perfectly good excuse for falling behind on everything, don't worry. happy weekend!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, thanks for the reminder! Will definitely be stopping by my local Starbucks tomorrow...

Enjoy your Mexican food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...