Having Fun Isn't Hard When You've Got a Library Card

30 March 2011

Or is it?  .....  Sorry for a missing Tuesday post, but I was in the library all day.


No! That's not what I was doing in the library, I was working.  Really. I'm actually quite proud of the amount of time yesterday that was devoted to working on projects. Over ten hours, count them TEN hours. I'm officially on page TEN of my twenty page paper and my partner and I have made good progress on our project.

This is a much more realistic view of what I was doing in the library.

{you can see my black tea making its attempts to keep me alive}

At the end of the day I rewarded myself, or rather Noah did, by taking us out to Mexican food for dinner. So delicious.

Surprisingly, I kept motivated right on from 7:30 yesterday until 6pm at night. However, as soon as I left the library I hit a wall and knew that more work was probably an impossibility later that night.  I was right, but that's ok!

Today I may see a girl from my hometown who's a junior in high school and get to show her around campus (her class is here on a half day trip). This afternoon I'm planning to grab coffee with my Little and spend another couple of hours at the library. 

Are you ready? This week is going to be insane!

Have a great middle-of-the-week. See you on the other side - of this mound of homework.  Adios for Wednesday morning!

8 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Mmm Mexican food sounds like an amazing reward!

Ashley said...

Great job! I'm definitely jealous of your Mexican food! Your posts always make ms so hungry! Lol. It sounds like you're getting half way done or so! Keep going! You got this! ;)

Haley K said...

okay Alli, it has been way too long since I've stopped by your lovely little place :) I love the new layout and title/picture!

I remember a few ALL-DAY-ERS in the library :) You totally deserved a good night out to enjoy some Mexican with the hubs :) Good luck with all the homework! [and that picture of the couple kissing behind the book put a smile on my face]

Kimbirdy said...

way to go with how much you got done already! and good luck to you the rest of this week. you can do it! ra! ra! ra!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Good for you for getting so much done, Alli! You definitely deserved the Mexican food as a reward {mmm, now you've got me craving it}

Guess what came in the mail today? My "shine" necklace! Am wearing it right now. Thank you!!!

H.Whitsel said...

ahh gotta love college. I'm super duper stressed, and have been studying all day. Good luck with your studies!

xox Hilary

Design Elements said...

great!

Amanda said...

Oh Alli. I could never do a straight library day. when I study, it's in little spurts. The first photo is so scandalous... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...