Sunday 101

20 March 2011

This week I'm updating my 101 in 1001 again! Although I haven't completed many this week I have been making progress on some. 


#20 Learn to Shuffle Cards. Still in progress but I did attempt shuffling again last night. I think this will just take practice.

#21 Make more coffee than I buy. This is going rather well! Since January I've been making much more coffee at hom than I have at school or our local Starbucks. I just add a lot of creamer.... You could almost sad I add coffee to the creamer instead. I like it sweet. I'm not sure when I'll officially mark this one off the list but it will probably be coming up soon.

#47 Donate old clothes. Should be marked off this week! I have a pile readied to go to Good Will I just need to take it with me on a trip this week!

#66 Get a manicure. I added this one this week and I'm sharing this goal with you to help keep myself motivated. Here it is: I bite my nails. It's a habit I've had since childhood and although I always want to stop I find myself biting again when I get stressed. When I got my wisdom teeth taken out more than a week ago I didn't bite once simply because I couldn't. Now I have a goal to not bite my nails again and if I can go the month and a half until graduation then I'm rewarding myself with a manicure to look nice in my graduation photos!

I need to get back on the horse for working out three times a week and eating fruit daily. Any suggestions for motivation for these two goals? They'd be much appreciated.

PS - Check out Krysten at After I Do - she's doing a Shabby Apple Dress giveaway!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I need a manicure too! lets go together ;) and I learned to shuffle from my grandparents when I was little but once you get the hang of it you'll never forget!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...