Weekend Friends

26 March 2011


Hello!

Today has had a great start and is looking to have a fantastic end! I love weekends. Today Noah & I visited the farm market and found some spinach and sweet potatoes to take home. Then I picked up some CKI members and headed to the SPCA to see some animals. The girls I brought with me were each there for the first time since they had their training so I went with them for their first dogs (that was an adventure!). 

Of course, I fell in love with an animal while there. She is a black cat named Skittles. First off, what a perfect name! Love it. She just loved to be held.  I can't wait to get an animal in my life! ....ah, college.

This afternoon and evening I'm hoping to get to work on schoolwork (hello 20 page paper, lesson plans, and senior seminar abstract), get to the gym, and see some friends for games. 

Hope you're having an excellent weekend!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

:) Happy Weekend to you!
I think I need to go out dancing tonight...I have music in my head:)

One day your student life will be over and you'll wish it back.
(ummm...maybe?;))

Ashley said...

Glad you're having such a happy weekend! Josh worked all day so ours is bleh. Is this the same cat you posted on Twitter? That pose was hilarious, but she was very cute! Lately I've been wanting a kitten (not a cat so much, but a kitten). I've never liked cats so I don't know why, but I have just been struck by their cuteness!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Hi Alli,
Keep meaning to tell you I love your new(ish) blog header. That little bird is so pretty! Gives me a reason to smile each time I see it.

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! I hope the rest of it was just as amazing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...