Anniversaries and Summits

23 April 2011

{April 22, 2011 - 6 years}

Yesterday was my six year anniversary with Noah. We had a wonderful day with dinner, a party, and shopping at Target. It was a very good time! He's been my rock for years now and I can't imagine finding a better person to share my life with. I love you Noah.


On another note, today is the Sustainability Summit which is part of the green movement in my town. Noah and I are attending with no real ideas about what the summit entails. My sister's boyfriend is planning to lead a group session actually so I'm sure we'll attend that. Should be fun. Here's to making a difference in the world with our lifestyles!

1 comment:

Megan Flynn said...

Happy anniversary! You guys look so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...