Bethany is Amazing

21 April 2011

Yep, she sure is.  If you haven't stopped by her blog you really need to because this young woman is fantastic. Seriously, go read and come back.


When she heard about how I was down a little over a week ago, Bethany decided to ship a package off to me. Can you believe the kindness in her heart? This year has been dreadfully stressful and lacking in friend time and you all just won't let that happen. Thank you blog world.


Seriously? How crafty and cute is this gal? Twine, doilies, and bright spring letters (on top of the perfect blue tissue paper) covered my new organizer and pen set. I could hardly stand to open the package because I felt like I should leave it as a memorial to the blog world and friends somewhere in a glass case forever looking sweet. 


Thank you Bethany for being so kind. I nearly cried when I opened the package because after so many tough weeks (this one included!) you reminded me that there are always people thinking about you even when you least expect it.

PS - Just a few more days for the giveaway

6 comments:

Haley K said...

how incredibly sweet is she??? And you totally deserve it Alli!! Loved the wrapping...I have doilies left over from Valentines...I'll have to add them to my gift wrap supply :) I hope things get better for you...sending happy thoughts your way :)

Megan Flynn said...

That's so nice! I love Keep Calm and Carry On.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love Bethany. She's sent me a lovely parcel too, just out of the blue!

I'm so glad that some mail from a blogging friend gave you a much-needed {and well deserved} pick-me-up!

Erin {pughs' news} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Awwww that is so sweet!!

bethany said...

I'm late in commenting! This week is wild.

Buuuuut, I'm so happy you got the package! I'm far from amazing, but I think you're a lovely girl who deserves to be cheered frequently! We all have down days, and I think that when we're up, it's our job to bring everyone else up, too. Elated to hear you enjoyed it! :)

There are always, always people thinking of you and wishing you the very best...don't ever forget that. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...