BREAK!

29 April 2011

{via}

I'm so happy! I finished my senior presentation today and that's been worrying me for a while. Now I have two full days before doing any more school work.

I love it. I totally wish I was that girl above on a bike at the beach. I feel like I could be!

Tomorrow is the big festival and I'm SO excited! Seems like it'll be a grand weekend after an incredibly intense week.  Happy Friday!


I actually recorded myself giving my presentation about 9 times and contemplated putting it online but who would want to watch a YouTube video about conodont biostratigraphy for fifteen minutes on here??

Periodically I send videos like the one above to my family to catch them up on what I'm doing and I thought I'd share this one with you. 

Time for a mini-break before three more exams and then I GRADUATE. YAY!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

WOOHOOO!!! doesnt it feel SOo good when youre done?! HUbby and I graduate in 2 weeks... I CANT WAIT! Then we are going to the beach :) hahaa.... hang in there!!!!

bethany said...

CONGRATS, girl! :) You must have breathed the hugest sigh of relief once you finished that!

You look super, super cute in your video! It's so fun to put a voice and facial expressions to a blogger. Maybe someday I'll have to do a lil' video too, but I have such stage fright! You're so effortlessly cute and bubbly...teach me your ways!

P.S. Love the new red hair! I've had several stints as a redhead...I think it's the funnest (is that a word?) color around. :)

Morgan said...

go you!
it feels so great to be done.
i'm planning on having a spa day!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Yay that is SO awesome, congrats!

Café Chick said...

Congratulations!! Go and get on that bike. ;-)

Ashley said...

I watched this Friday on Google Reader so I couldn't comment, but now I can! I think when bloggers post videos it's hilarious/awesome because you can hear a voice and see people's mannerisms when they talk and it really defines them more, but it's NEVER what you expect! (Although I never know what I WAS expecting...) Anyway, I'm glad you shared! And I'm glad you finished that presentation and did well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...