Reasons to Smile

14 April 2011


My reasons to smile today are:
  • I discovered Brian Andreas Quotes on My Teacups in Peony.
  • In Word, I discovered how to make a pro table of contents for our already-33-page history
  • Before my afternoon class I had time to grab a bagel with delicious honey & almond cream cheese
  • 30 Rock (with Tina Fey!) will be on in 30 minutes
  • Enjoyed a crepe for dinner
  • I've been browsing these recipes this evening

I love taking the time to see some beauty in every day! Hope you're excited for Friday!

4 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Mmm, bagels... And double mmmm, crepes!

xo

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Aww wonderful!! Loving the positivity :) Yumm, the bagel sounds amazing! And 30 Rock is the best!

Dawn said...

Crepes for dinner would make me smile all week!:)

pinoy post man said...

everyone loves to see people smile but you..such a amazing one with beautiful smile.

James | vaccuum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...