Sweet Potato Casserole

04 April 2011

Sweet Potato Casserole

Yesterday I made a sweet potato casserole for a Circle K luncheon and it was delicious! I got the recipe from here and I definitely recommend giving it a whirl if you can.

We used about three sweet potatoes (from the farm market) for the dish. I'd say it takes roughly an hour and a half if you need to peel, cut, and boil the potatoes (instead of using canned). The plate was clean when we left the luncheon though so it was time well spent. 

5 comments:

Kimbirdy said...

yum! i love sweet potatoes. and casseroles are great to make for just 1-2 people so you can have leftovers.

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

I'm so glad it went well!! Looks amazing!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

YUM that look SO good!

Nicole Marie said...

sounds so good!

Linda said...

Looks delicious! We don't cook much with sweet potatoes in the UK, tho we do get them at the supermarket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...