Wishing on Wednesday

13 April 2011

I've been cruising around the internet lately and found a couple of things I just love.  I wanted to share some with you!


I'm loving these camera bags from Jo Totes. Aren't they looking fine? I can't decide which one I like better.  What do you think?


This recycled wine bottle cheese board from Etsy. Feel fancy and green at the same time!


I think this pocketwatch necklace is adorable! I'd love to have one hanging around my neck!


These gorgeous flowers are not yet earrings but with this DIY tutorial they could easily become the most accessorize-able of your jewelry with 12 different colors shipping together! This shop also has other styles of flowers and other earrings patterns (like birds or frames). 


I also fell in love with this dress from Ruche but it sold out before I could decide if $50 was a justifiable amount to spend on a graduation dress.  I guess I'll be dreaming of the could-have-beens for a little while.


Lastly for today, I think this coin purse is way too cute. I like the bold pattern and color while it remains feminine and girly. Very cute!

Do you have some items you've been oggling around the internet?

PS - Three days left until I can visit the farm market!

2 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I love that cheese board!

kimbirdy said...

ooo, i have that exact pocket watch! i highly recommend it. it's practical and looks cute with absolutely everything i own. plus, the girl who runs lunashineshine is so sweet and lives nearby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...