Caching

13 May 2011


My friendship bracelet for Leigh's swap is ready. :) You can still join! 


Today I went geocaching with some friends in a park nearby and we had a great time.


In the morning I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I'm ready for The Girl Who Played with Fire.  My books are bought for summer semester and I'm almost ready to begin school again. 


Still, I very much appreciate time with friends getting out and about as well as time chilling around the apartment. 


We finished out our day by eating at Pizza Hut and it was so good! It's been a while since we had their pizza and I kind of forgot how good that thick crust is. 

Hope you've had a lovely Friday (especially now that Blogger is back up)!

Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

girl who kicked the hornet's nest ROCKED!


and what exactly is geocaching?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...