College: Complete

05 May 2011


Now all that's left is graduation! 

Posting may be sporadic for a little bit while I enjoy my one full week of summer before grad school, but I'm around! 

It's hard to believe four years are already gone. I remember my freshman year roommate and how much I loved her, marching and clapping with my friends on the Quad (while Noah was overly embarrassed for us), getting chocolate chip cookies late at night from Dogpound....

Now in 36 hours or so I'll be getting a diploma. 

Amazing.

I'm ready.

7 comments:

Haley K said...

yes Yes YES!!! So happy for you Alli! What an accomplishment :) And isn't reminiscing old college memories the best?? Have fun this weekend and on your break! *cheers* to you!

Morgan said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS and yay for you! Enjoy your next week off and enjoy Bossypants! :)

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Congrats again!! Enjoy your graduation, you'll have a blast! :)

Café Chick said...

Congratulations!! Graduation is the BEST experience - enjoy it!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! Congratulations, Alli! What a fabulous accomplishment! Celebrate and enjoy every second of that all-too-brief summer vacation... xo

Amanda said...

Wow--how accomplished do you feel right now? I can say from experience (that I'm living through right now) that college is hard and the fact that you stuck with it and graduated is just so awesome!

Congrats graduate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...