Reasons to Smile

03 May 2011

Reasons to Smile:
  • 2 finals to go until I'm done with my undergraduate carrer! {A breeze}
  • Girls' Margarita Night on Thursday!
  • Plan to visit a local vineyard with my fiance this week!
  • Had an amazing weekend!
  • I should be getting a wonderful item in the mail this week!
  • There are baked goodies {mint brownies} I need to try!
  • I graduate on Saturday!
What? They all have exclamation points? That's because I'm excited. This week has to be amazing. I'm determined. After all the CRAZY that was last week. :) 

And.... here are some pictures from the festival this weekend. It was so much fun!





 {Thai iced tea}

{How often do you see elephants walking down main street?} 




What are your reasons to smile today?

2 comments:

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

They are some good reasons to smile!! Congratulations :) And the festival looks so fun!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Margarita night sounds amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...