Summer Sun

30 May 2011


What a relaxing weekend it has been! I'm in love....with laying around, exploring outdoors, drinking coffee, and laying on docks. 


I love visiting the lake house because it's free (hey, I'm a poor college graduate student) and it's beautiful.  I love, love, love water whether it's a river, beach, or lake and I couldn't feel happier than when I'm out on it or laying beside it. 


Today really needs to be filled with homework though because I have a FULL day of classes tomorrow. From 8:30am to 9:00pm it will be hectic (throw in a test while you're at it)! That's ok, the weekend was definitely worth it. Hopefully today we can still get out and go geocaching.... Noah works tomorrow at 4am so I'm not sure how late he should really stay up. 


I hope you've enjoyed Memorial Day weekend and I do want to say a big thank you to all who have served in our military for stepping up and protecting our country and freedoms. 

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh! There are few things in life that make me happier than lounging on a dock by a lake in the summer sun...

Café Chick said...

Tomorrow is the first official day of winter for us and summer seems like a lifetime away. It is a beautiful, clear day today but very cold. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to!

Ashley said...

I'd love to be on a dock (without a baby trying to crawl in) right now. Sounds so relaxing! I'm glad you had a good long weekend and I can't believe your Tuesday was more than 12 hours. O.M.G! Hope you're doing ok with all that work load - thinking of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...