Sunday 101

19 June 2011


Aspirations. Well, it's been a while. I haven't been conscious about completing these goals for a while but thankfully my blog won't let me forget!

{#73 My garden on 5-22-11 and 6-18-11}

Here is some of the progress I've made on my list of goals! 

17. Learn how to use photoshop. In progress.
21. Make more coffee than I buy. It's official, I'm marking it off the list.
23. Read a biography. Bossypants by Tina Fey. oh yes.
27. Find 100 geocaches. In progress. I have currently found 73 geocaches (I was at 50 when I started 101).
52. Have a firefly catching competition. done and done.
69. Cook at least 2 meals a week. Check for this week!

73. Plant a garden. Completed for my birthdayThis one has brought me a LOT of joy.
82. Learn how to set up a wireless routeer. Easy!



I hope you're doing well at completing your goals. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Wow, you have completed most of them! Good work!! and the garden looks great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...