Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Photos

29 June 2011


I showed a sneak peek last Wednesday of our engagement photos but today I'm giving you a good long look. We had a lot of fun working with my friend of Meredith Sizemore Photography. She was great working with us and is ever so sweet! 


Tell me your favorite because I'm thinking we may use some for our Save the Dates.... if we can ever decide on a date! Hah. I'll be looking back in a year and will know exactly what's happening with the wedding so it's strange to think about. 


Yep, we had a great time with these photos and it really gave Noah and me some time to reconnect with us as a couple. He is my best friend and I love keeping the romantic part of our relationship alive. We've never had someone take photos of us like this before and it was a great experience. Sometimes you forget about the cute little things you do with each other because after you've done them for so long you stop thinking about it. Then your photographer friend says "That's soooo cute" and you're thinking 'oh yeah, huh, I guess it is'. It's so refreshing and we left really happy. 


Now I get to sit back and enjoy! 



His grandmother's ring. Beautiful and it suits us so perfectly, it has meant a lot to me that his family passed it down for him to have. 



Let me know some of your favorites in case we use them in our save the dates! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

*Plus tomorrow I'll have a post from Erin for the World in a Post series!

*and check out Meredith's photography page!

11 comments:

bethany said...

Oooo! I saw these via Facebook but just glanced at them and didn't have the ti e for a proper ogle....but consider them now fully ogled!

I am a sucker for the one of you in the flowered dress, kissing over the lavender patch! It looks like something out of an amazing movie! Regardless of what you chose, you look gorgeous in all of them, so you cannot go wrong!

I hear ya on the 'year from now' thing! Gabe and I are one year and one day away from ours (June 30!) and I cannot imagine all there is to do! So far, finding a date has been the hardest part. I think it's all downhill from there...in a fun way. :)

Anya adores said...

Such lovely pictures of the both of you - adorable.
A xx

Torie said...

These are gorgeous! My favorites are the one where you're kissing behind the book and the one where you're wearing the flower dress and kissing across the field! Those are too cute! A year from now it will all seem like one big bridal blur, I bet! But then you'll have the best days ahead of you - the actual ceremony, and starting your life as a married couple! That's the most exciting!

Sarah Nicole said...

These are so beautiful. I love them all, it's hard to pick a favorite. Good luck!

kimbirdy said...

his grandmother's ring? that's so romantic! dannon's grandma never wore a ring {his family comes from a pretty conservative religion where her generation didn't wear any jewelry}, but i've always thought how great that would be to have a little piece of family history. such sweet photos. have you thought about taking the one where you're kissing behind the book and photoshop in all the wedding info as the title and cover of the book? i saw that once and it was so clever.

Bon Bon said...

Beautiful! And that ring is gorgeous! I love the field one where you're kissing. xoxo

Claire Kiefer said...

So pretty! Love the ones where you're wearing that pretty floral dress.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Oh my gosh these are darling!

Hilary Anna said...

these pictures are adorable. You guys are such a cute couple! My favorites are the ones of you in the pretty dress. Congratulations!

iris said...

I like the one above "Yep, we had a great time with these photos"...or the black and white one. Those are both really nice and pretty.

Linda said...

Gorgeous photos, all of them. But I especially love the ring on the lavendar, and the black and white photo of you both.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...