The World in a Post

20 June 2011

Ok, I mentioned on Saturday that I would like to do a sort of project on here and it would involve your help! 

{via}

I love travel. I love airports, traipsing around different states and countries, and experiencing a whole new place. However, all of that takes money, of which I have none. 

I also suspect that many of you love traveling as well. So, here's my suggestion:

Do a write up, photo journal, or a video about the city/state you live in or a place you've previously traveled to and feel comfortable talking about! I'll share them on here so we can see the world through each other's eyes. 

Send me a copy at allisonmseward {at} gmail {dot} com 

It can be a challenge to travel to all the places we love, so lets bring them to us! I'll have a video up for Harrisonburg, Virginia sometime this week.

4 comments:

kimbirdy said...

how fun! i love this idea. this week is pretty crazy for me, but i would love to play along soon. woohoo! :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Awesome. I'll try to send you a post about London. And maybe another about Victoria, too!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I'll definitely do some thinking and send you something!

torie said...

I'll be doing a write up soon, but just remember... it's Iowa! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...