Beachside Delights

30 July 2011






The water was fantastic! Perfect temperatures and so clear.... I can't get enough of beach breezes either; there's nothing quite like it. The days have been filled with reading, swimming, lying about on the sand, applying spf50 sunscreen about seven times in two hours, and swimming in the pool... aka activities that I wish my life was composed of on an every day basis. I've nearly finished Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter which means success for this week at the beach. It's all coming to an end but in one more week I'll be at a beach in Delaware so there's no hard feelings. 

What's your favorite beach? Do you like to keep busy or keep it low key and relax? In the OBX I am low key but in Delaware it's busy busy busy. They're both nice, just very different.

2 comments:

M. Flynn said...

That first picture is so awesome. I'm glad you had fun!

Ashley said...

Man, reading about your vacation this week has made me really want to go to the beach! And it mostly made me look forward to our vacation and relaxing!!! I'm glad you had a good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...