Black Pelican

29 July 2011


I love vacation. You know what else I love? Food.





I had smoked brie, curry hummus, and we all shared cheesecake. Plus we had plenty for leftovers. It's easier to eat healthier and be healthier on vacation. I guess because we're so busy and there's not a ton of snacks. Last night I went with my friend to the local YMCA and we did a pilates class for an hour before doing 20 minutes of cardio. My core is feeling it today! Whoo. Yet we're at the beach so life is good.

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

The beach AND delicious food? This just keeps getting better and better! Glad you're having such a good time, Alli! Keep it up :)

Haley K said...

you're awesome!! vacation is usually the time i struggle with eating healthy ;) Your dinner sounded and looked delish! Have fun on vacation and soak up some sun on that beach for me :)

kimbirdy said...

ooo, that looks so delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...