Broccoli Stir Fry & a Quick Snack

09 July 2011

Noah made some excellent broccoli stirfry the other day. He used this recipe. We already had all the ingredients at the house which made this a winning dinner choice in our book. 


He really loves Asian food and I love broccoli so this was a pretty good combo for us.

I also wanted to let you know my new favorite snack - it's so easy (but I'm not promising good for you). Just take a graham cracker. Break it into the four sections. Smear nutella on two halves and marshmallow cream on the other two. Stack a nutella and a cream graham cracker together to create a simple s'more! 


I never said it'd be healthy - it's just delicious. I blame my sister for showing me this a week ago

6 comments:

Torie said...

I love nutella and marshmallow fluff on graham crackers! IT'S SO GOOD. Nutella has drugs in it, I've decided. Too good not to ;)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Mmm those s'mores look yummy! I must try Nutella.

Sarah Nicole said...

These look delicious! I just might have to try them!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Brocooli stirfry sounds so good right now. And I LOVE nutella, I'm going to try this!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

The stir fry looks easy and delicious! I am a freak of nature American and hate smores though. :( Nutella, however, I love!

Amanda said...

we are always looking for new easy meals to cook up after work (especially in this summer heat) so thanks for posting this one! Will be making it this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...