Grilled Pineapple

08 July 2011

One of my favorite things to do in summer is sit outside and eat. Sounds so simple right? Ahh.... but you're forgetting one thing: I'm in an apartment. Unfortunately we don't have a balcony or patio specifically for us but we do have a cool landlord who's alright with grilling and the like. Still.... I long for a patio set one day to eat watermelon and grilled veggie packets upon. 

What is this stemming from? The answer is: Grilled Pineapple.


For some reason warm, juicy, grilled pineapple seems 100xs better than regular pineapple to me. I really don't know what it is. Simply mix honey and lemon juice together (maybe twice as much honey as lemon juice) then brush/spoon it onto pieces of sliced pineapple. Then throw that thing on the grill! 

And... you know, have some fun with the pineapple.


4 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I LOVE grilled pineapple. SO GOOD.

M. Flynn said...

I love it too! I always eat it on top of vanilla ice cream. Way better than hot fudge, in my opinion.

Torie said...

Oooh! Yummy! I love pineapple. Too bad the boyfriend is allergic :( Still, this looks so yummy!

jaroskippy said...

Haha, the picture of Noah is priceless. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...