Simple Joys

20 July 2011

{How cute is this? Via}

Bibi did a post about a beautiful day at the beach and it made me wish I was there with her! Sometimes I wish I would travel to the beach earlier in the summer because it always brings a smile to my face.

On a different note, I had another great day with my campers. They're awesome and I'm just as sure now as I was in practicum that I want to work with middle schoolers. 

This weekend we may have a guest over. A high school student from our home church will be staying the night and taking a tour of our campus Monday. I hope he loves it because this place has been home for me for four years now and soon to be a fifth. How exciting that he's looking at colleges already!

Also next week I may get to go to the beach earlier than expected with a friend's family. I'm sort of crossing my fingers here. Plus we had a fun game night with friends tonight. Yay for good, relaxing times!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...