Sunday 101

31 July 2011

{Getting my reading on at the beach.}


I'm taking a quick break from beach photos do catch up on a Sunday 101 post. Home from the beach now safe and sound but will be off again in less than a week. What a great feeling!

9. Read 2 books a month. Finished Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter. Review to come soon!

16. Eat at least one new food a week. Smoked Brie and Zucchini Bread makes for two new foods (and even one new place in the OBX).

31. Do yoga at least once a week. Check!

69. Cook at least two meals a week. Check!

81. Make my own sangria. Not going to officially check it off yet but I basically did this inadvertently this past week while helping with a cobbler.

85. See my sister once a month. July has a check!

97. Visit Bethany Beach, Delaware. May be happening sooner than I imagined!

And... simple because I feel like this needs some more photos. Here are some from our good times last night as apartment-mates. Late night Sheetz run, forts, boys, and drinking a daiquiri each while making fun of how terrible beer tests...... equals a good time.



What is there to say beyond boys will be boys?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...