Weekend

25 July 2011

Where did this weekend go?? I had a great time catching up with one of my friends (and bridesmaid) on her birthday while she was working on convincing me to go to our traditional family camp beach. I was able to see my sister for a little bit too and we visited our grandparents. Then Noah and I had one of our friends from church who's a high schooler come down to stay with us. We took him on a tour of the college campus, at downtown, and played some wii games. Today I need to take a final for my summer classes then they're officially over! Woot!




Hope you had a great weekend too and Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Yay for summer classes being over!! Glad you had a good weekend!

Torie said...

Ahh! Congrats on classes being over, that's awesome. :) I'm glad your weekend was filled with joy. I hope your Monday is the same (and the rest of the week, too!)

Michelle said...

Agreed, yay for the end of summer classes! I just have to take a few finals this week, then I'm done with mine. I know the relief you're feeling! :)

Bon Bon said...

Now you can REALLY enjoy your summer:-) Read the fun books and get lots of sunshine! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...